Body hygiene is important and the cleaning of the house too! Besides, it’s not so magical, far from it. We do not all have a housekeeper at home, of course, but with a good organization everything becomes possible! Good products, good techniques, good tips and it’s a real home service that we set up. Speaking of organization, the great summer cleaning is a very good idea to carry out a complete house cleaning and in depth. It is indeed a privileged moment that can allow the cleaning of a large number of elements, which we do not necessarily have time to deal with the rest of the year. In addition, with a lot of roguery, you can take the opportunity to actively engage the whole family! Daddy or mom on holidays, children on school holidays and even the dog … No, give up for the dog, it may not settle things! Does it tell you how to clean a rug, where the cat rolls all the time when he gets the chance? How to clean your child’s mattress? Nothing’s easier! Just follow the guide! Car, carpet, mattress, everything goes in three key points! So with your sponges and mops, home cleaning will soon have no secrets for you! Where does the cat roll all the time when he has the opportunity? How to clean your child’s mattress? Nothing’s easier! Just follow the guide! Car, carpet, mattress, everything goes in three key points! So with your sponges and mops, home cleaning will soon have no secrets for you! Where does the cat roll all the time when he has the opportunity? How to clean your child’s mattress? Nothing’s easier! Just follow the guide! Car, carpet, mattress, everything goes in three key points! So with your sponges and mops, home cleaning will soon have no secrets for you!
1: How to Clean Your Carpet?
For a successful summer household, we start with the carpet! It is quite simple and yet it is by far the chore par excellence: it always pushes the moment to the farthest possible procrastination. But that’s it, thanks to this article; the big day has arrived for you too! You should know that washing a rug is not just a manic fantasy, on the contrary: a rug is a real mite nest! Unthinkable to let these little beasts proliferate in your home without giving them change in their room! Yes, but then, how to clean a carpet?
Here are the tips:
1) The frequency of cleaning a carpet depends on its location in the house. As a general rule, one wash per year may suffice, but for “small maintenance” such as dusting, every time you take a vacuum cleaner, you go all the way!
2) Before cleaning a carpet, dust it! Use a brush to pick up the hair and help the vacuum cleaner reach each fiber of the fabric.
3) For the cleaner, a textile stain remover can do the job as long as it is used on the entire carpet. Otherwise a halo could appear.
4) In the series “Granny’s tricks”, potatoes and their peelings allow to renovate a carpet. 5) Finally, do not forget the steam cleaner for your carpet! Allied size anti mites!
2: How to Clean Your Mattress?
The carpet is done! And here we are at the mattress! Cleaning a mattress is very important to avoid the germs of germs and mites. It must be said that we sleep a good part of our life on our bed, so disinfecting the mattress is more than a luxury, a necessity! In addition it is more pleasant for everyone and easily feasible by means of products to specially clean the mattress.
We will explain everything to you:
1) We know that a mattress absorbs a lot of our perspiration. After maceration, hello smells! There are textile deodorizers especially for mattresses, but you can use more general textile deodorants, they will work too!
2) As far as stain removers are concerned, there are also very effective ones on the market, but you can also use vinegar! This product diluted in a little lukewarm water with two spoons of dishwashing liquid and you’re done! Efficiency proven many times!
3) It sounds stupid to say, but Marseille soap with water still remain to this day, allies of choice!
4) The steam cleaner! Yes, yes, the same as for your carpet! This one will work very well here too.
5) Remember to clean after passing the product or soapy water with clear water. Then, enjoy the sun and the heat of the summer to let it dry slowly!
If you have a carpet, you surely love the comfortable appearance it gives to our interiors. Like the teddy bear of our childhood, the carpet is soft and serves as sound insulation. In short, the carpet is like plastic, it’s fantastic! Still, it must be perfectly maintained!
And although it does not matter, here are the solutions to be done after you had a good blow of vacuum cleaner with a hair brush:
1) We start direct with the steam cleaner. Yes, I assure you, the same as the mattress! It is really perfect this object! It allows a thorough cleaning without too much moisten the carpet either: a perfect compromise!
2) The carpet shampoo: You let it act and then once dry, you suck it and that’s it! A carpet as new!
3) As for the carpet or the mattress, there is a multitude of cleaning products or stain removers specialized in the carpet. Impossible to list them all but you will find them easily in hypermarket. And here we are at the end of the three most strategic cleanings of the house!