Step 1 Planning and Pre-assignment writing tips
The first step while writing an assignment is planning. it is the most significant step because in this step student research different topic, then search information related to the chosen topic, combine ideas together and do further research to get the evidence that proves your point in the assignment. While planning your assignment do some brainstorming like which point you write in the first. Planning is basically an outline of your assignment that helps you to keep all point interconnected
Step 2 Collecting information
Now after planning it’s time to collect information related to the outline point. Collecting information from authentic websites Assignment Writing Service, journals, different research portals so that you get the updated information. This step includes collecting information related to the topic after reading different sources, eliminate extra information, sorting material and design an effective outline. There are some tips for students that helpful for them while collecting information for their assignment are as follow:
- always prefer the library to get information for assignment
- Always use genuine resources in an assignment such as official website, government website, authentic publisher and authors.
- Try to use research articles and blog nor general textbook information in your assignment. Research articles include updated information that is not available in the textbook.
- From the working article from more journal articles from the reference list.
Step 3 Reading and making notes
The third step is to organized notes after collecting the material from different sources. The direct reading approach is more effective to find the accurate information. below there are some tips that help students to organized notes more effectively after reading the bulk of information.
- Organized resources according to the main points.
- if you do not have much time to read complete articles than read the abstract or background to find the required information is available that you need or not.
- Read the table of content before starting reading the whole book.
- First of all, read the overview of the book to get the insight of what the author wants to say.
- Do not take the whole paragraph as information but summarize the paragraph into your own wording.
- Write down all referencing details for adopting an effective writing style. It is helpful to track the information in the future.
Step 4 developing a thesis statement
As directed in our assignment writing tips, mention the thesis statement of the assignment. Our assignment Custom Writing Service tips on thesis statement are:
One of the best approaches for getting the highest marks from the professor is introducing thesis statement in your assignment. It is very effective to provide the complete insight of your assignment. Thesis statement concludes:
- The short paragraph that helps the reader to understand the purpose of the particular assignment. It is the part of the introduction.
- Your discussion and research would interlink the thesis statement.
Step 5 writing the introduction
The introduction is the first main part of the assignment that leads the reader to go into the discussion part. In the first draft of discussion writing the different points and ideas then remove the unnecessary point and give the precise and attention-grabbing introduction. Some tips related to writing an introduction are as follow:
- Write precise introduction without adding any background history.
- The introduction clearly explains the thesis statement of an assignment.
- With effective and well-structured introduction grab the reader attention for further reading.
- Explain why this assignment is interesting or important. Sit give the overview of the discussion.
- The word counts or weight of an introduction is 10% from the complete word count.
Step 6 writing the discussion
If you already organized your notes effectively then you can easily build the coherent point and evidence in your assignment discussion. Below there is some tip that helpful while writing your assignment discussion?
- All support points should be connected and reached to the main argument.
- First, write the most important point then latest one.
- The discussion point is logically interconnected with each other.
Step 7 writing the conclusion
The conclusion is also more valuable same as an introduction and every assignment tips give emphasized on the effective conclusion. The conclusion should be precise and over 10% of the whole word count. Tips for concluded the assignment are:
- Do not introduce any new point in the conclusion.
- Conclusion paragraph summarized the main point of the discussion and lead to some final conclusion.